PROGRAMS FOR INDUSTRY
We have a proven track record of providing contraband detection services to industry for a variety of domestic and offshore Fortune 1000 corporations in a variety of industries including:
- Oil refineries/Chemical plants
- Entertainment venues
- Residential treatment facilities/Detention centers
- Private businesses
- Parcel/Shipping facilities
We train our dogs to detect weapons, alcoholic beverages, illegal drugs, and many types of commonly abused medications.
Our Contraband Detection Program minimizes the impact on workplace productivity, and at the same time, sends an effective message throughout the organization. We can tailor a cost-effective program to meet your specific needs. After an initial site survey, we will work with you to:
- Determine the most efficient method of inspection
- Evaluate production and productivity issues
- Develop an action plan that is right for your business
HOW OUR PROGRAM WORKS
We provide random visits periodically, with the frequency determined by you. Initially, we recommend visits that are based on the size and employment base of your operation, including multiple shift operations.
At each site, a designated coordinator will escort the canine teams and observe the inspection activities. We normally inspect offices, lunch rooms, lockers, common areas and parking lots.
In the event contraband is found, our representatives will collect, inventory and seal any evidence, and sign it over to the company. Further action is the responsibility of the company.
As a private agency, we provide service to your locations without the challenges faced when law enforcement officers are present.
For businesses that are unfamiliar with the use of canines, we:
- Assist in the development of policy
- Develop a communications program for employees and administrators
For businesses that are familiar with the use of canines, we:
- Assess the existing program
- Offer suggestions
- Develop an effective transition program
EXPLOSIVES RESPONSE PROGRAMS
Our explosive trained detection canines can help businesses respond to bomb threats. Our program includes precautionary inspections, immediate response and technical support. We work in conjunction with your existing emergency contingency plan to:
- Help you respond to bomb threats
- Maintain a safe working environment
- Minimize disruption to productivity
- Provide sweeps of venues prior to special events
We maintain additional reference materials on the following subjects: policy development, legal briefs on precedent setting canine cases, statistical information, canine reliability certificates, and legal position papers regarding the use of canines.
If you are interested in a detection program, we will do the following:
- Meet with you to discuss your needs
- Provide canine demonstrations
- Attend meetings to answer questions
- Provide assistance in defining or amending human resources policies to incorporate the use of detection canines
- Provide information programs for employees and/or represented employees if applicable