Are you looking for a career doing what you love best…working with dogs and helping people? We may have a unique career opportunity for you. No experience required, we will train you!
Handlers are assigned a trained Interquest dog. You do not need your own K9, nor do we accept dogs outside the Interquest program for use.
Interquest Detection Canines has offices nationwide and periodically handler opportunities become available. When we have positions available we are looking for people who:
- WORK WELL INDEPENDENTLY
- LEARN QUICKLY
- MULTI-TASK WELL
- ENJOY MEETING AND TALKING WITH PEOPLE
- ENJOY BEING OUTDOORS
- LIKE TO BE ON YOUR FEET ALL DAY
- WANT SUMMER OFF (unpaid)
- CAN PASS PRE-EMPLOYMENT AND RANDOM DRUG TESTING
- PASS BACKGROUND CHECK
- RECORD CLEAR OF FELONY AND CLASS A & B MISDEMEANOR CONVICTIONS
- RELIABLE TRANSPORTATION
- LOVE TO DRIVE – WE DRIVE A LOT!
- CAN KEEP A LARGE BREED DOG IN YOUR RESIDENCE
- ABLE TO WORK A FULLY TRAINED DETECTION DOG
If this sounds like you – let us know!
OPPORTUNITIES AVAILABLE NOW AT THESE LOCATIONS. CLICK ON LINK BELOW TO SUBMIT A RESUME.
Regions not listed: Please submit a resume for future consideration by clicking HERE.